16.5 C
New York

8 hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak at Google’s NYC office constructing

Published:

Eight people were hospitalized after a carbon monoxide leak at a Manhattan office constructing that features Google offices, officials said.

FDNY responded to reports of elevated carbon monoxide readings on the upper floors of the industrial constructing at 85 tenth Ave. in Chelsea around 4:30 p.m. on Saturday.

Eight patients were transported to area hospitals in unknown conditions. A minimum of five patients showed symptoms for carbon monoxide poisoning, sources said.

Eight people were hospitalized after a carbon monoxide leak at Google’s office in Manhattan Saturday.L2FTV contributor for FNTV

FDNY responded to a carbon monoxide leak in Manhattan on Saturday.FDNY responded to a carbon monoxide leak at a Google office constructing on SaturdayL2FTV contributor for FNTV

It’s not clear if those affected were Google employees.

Firefighters “ventilated and mitigated the source of leak,” and the incident is under control, FDNY said.

The reason behind the leak was not immediately available.

The Post has reached out to Google for comment.

sportinbits@gmail.com
sportinbits@gmail.comhttps://sportinbits.com
Get the latest Sports Updates (Soccer, NBA, NFL, Hockey, Racing, etc.) and Breaking News From the United States, United Kingdom, and all around the world.

Related articles

spot_img

Recent articles

spot_img