The UK is crammed with historic landmarks and summertime is the proper season to enjoy a time out at one among these sites. Now, save big on all visits with this incredible offer from English Heritage.
This deal equates to only over £7 per 30 days for a two parent family with children under £12.
It’s also just over £4 per 30 days for a single parent family and as much as six children for unlimited days out at English Heritage sites.
English Heritage sites include among the UK’s most famous landmarks like Stonehenge, Hadrian’s Wall, Dover Castle and more, so join now to save lots of on all visits.
That is a fantastic deal as memberships for adults are only £49.50 from £66, saving £16.50.
It’s also now £86.25 from £115 for 2 adults, saving £28.75.
Along with receiving unlimited visits to as many English Heritage sites within the UK, members also get a handbook with information on each of the charity’s sites, 4 magazines per yr, free or reduced price entry to historic events, free parking and even access to high street discounts.
But be quick to hitch here – the deal is just running until August 31, 2022.
It applies to all memberships bought via direct debit.
Johanna Lovesey, Head of Membership Marketing for English Heritage, said, “We hope that folks will benefit from this great value offer to find more of the fascinating places and stories on their doorstep. All of our sites offer a fantastic family time out and lots of are also offering fun events – from falconry to period re-enactments – this summer for no extra cost.”
Here is the complete list of memberships.
- Individual adult, normally £66, is now £49.50 (as much as six children go free)
- Senior (65+), normally £59, is now £44.25 (as much as six children go free)
- Young adult (18-25) / student, normally £53, is now £39.75 (as much as six children go free)
- Joint adult, normally £115, is now £86.25 (as much as 12 children go free)
- Joint senior, normally £92, is now £69 (as much as 12 children go free)
- One adult and one senior joint, normally £103, is now £77.25 (as much as 12 children go free