Business content 21+.
With just a number of days left until the NFL conference championship round kicks off, we’ve got you covered with every thing it is advisable to learn about each matchup – including probably the most compelling betting trends for the Eagles, 49ers, Chiefs and Bengals.
This Sunday, Ohio sports betting shall be in full swing, and state sportsbooks will little doubt be taking a deluge of bets on the Bengals.
Listed here are a number of notable trends heading into this weekend’s championship games (with odds courtesy of BetMGM) and what they might mean for every team on Sunday:
Get a $50 Bonus Bet + as much as $1K Back in Bonus Bets! with code NPBONUS50
21+. Latest customers only. NY, AZ, CO, CT, IA, IL, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, WV, OH only. Terms and conditions apply. 21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Ohio Launch Offer: Bet $1+ on Any Market, Get $200 in Bet Credits!
21+. Latest customers only. Ohio. Terms and conditions apply. 21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Ohio Launch Offer: Bet $5, Get $200 in Bonus Bets
21+. Latest customers only. Ohio only. Terms and conditions apply. 21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Ohio Launch Offer: Rise up to $1,500 in Bet Credits with code NPBONUS1BET
Latest users only, 21+. Offer available in Ohio only. Full terms and conditions apply. OH only. 21+. Latest users and first wager only. Must register with eligible promo code. Bet amount of qualifying wager returned provided that wager is settled as a loss. Maximum bet credit $1,500; should be used inside 14 days of receipt. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Void where prohibited. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Ohio Launch Offer: Rise up to $500 in Bet Credits!
21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Ohio Launch Offer: Bet $50, Get $111 + Up To $1,000 in Fred Bets
Bettors in Ohio should be 21+ and physically positioned within the state. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Get As much as $1000 First Bet Match Bonus!
21+. Latest customers only. OH only. 21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Philadelphia Eagles (-2.5) vs. San Francisco 49ers, 3 p.m. Eastern
- The Eagles are 7-3 against the spread as home favorites this season, which was the fourth-best record within the league. They’ve covered seven of 14 home playoff games since 2001, though they’ve won their last two conference championship games by a combined 48 points.
- San Francisco coach Kyle Shanahan is 7-1 ATS within the postseason and has been the third-most profitable coach within the postseason over the past 20 years. Since he was hired in 2017, the 49ers are 29-19 ATS as an underdog, including 3-1 ATS as a playoff ‘dog.
- Brock Purdy is 6-1 ATS since taking up as San Francisco’s starter and is just the second quarterback because the merger to win each of his first seven starts. Still, he faces a troublesome task on Sunday: only 4 rookies have ever began a conference championship game, and all 4 lost by not less than nine points with a combined nine interceptions between them.
- The 49ers have won 12 straight games with a 10-2 ATS record during that streak. During the last 20 years, teams riding a double-digit win streak are 4-13 ATS within the playoffs, though two of those ATS wins have are available San Francisco’s last two games.
Get the lowdown on the Best USA Sports Betting Sites and Apps
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cincinnati Bengals (-1), 6:30 p.m. Eastern
- Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes has never been a playoff underdog, and he’s been a house underdog only once in 48 starts. He’s 7-1-1 ATS in his profession as an underdog with six straight-up wins.
- Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow is 20-5 ATS in his last 25 starts and 32-16 ATS in his three-year profession – making him probably the most profitable quarterback within the NFL since he was drafted in 2020. He’s also 5-1 ATS within the postseason and 3-0 ATS/SU in three profession meetings with Mahomes and the Chiefs.
- Kansas City coach Andy Reid is 19-17 ATS in his postseason profession, including 6-3 ATS as an underdog. He’s just 4-5 ATS on conference championship weekend with a 1-0 ATS / 0-1 SU record as an underdog.
- The Chiefs are only the tenth home underdog within the conference championship round because the playoffs expanded in 1990. The previous nine teams went 4-5 ATS, though the last team in that spot was the 2017 Eagles (+3), who beat the visiting Vikings by 31 points.