The 2022 NFL season continues to be months away from starting, but that hasn’t stopped Pro Football Focus from taking a deep dive into different teams’ schedules. Some got luckier than most. After which there’s the Chiefs.
Kansas City has the hardest 2022 schedule of any NFL team, in accordance with PFF. The Patriots, Dolphins, Raiders and Bills round out the highest five.
It’s no coincidence that each one five teams are from the identical two divisions. The AFC East features last yr’s top-rated defense in Buffalo, an improved Miami team and the never-ending dynasty in Recent England. The revamped AFC West is widely considered to be the hardest division in the whole NFL as well.
Kansas City could have to run the gauntlet next yr if Patrick Mahomes and Co. need to return to the playoffs and one other Super Bowl. Here’s how Kansas City’s schedule looks:
Scroll to Proceed
- Week 1: Sunday, Sept. 11 at Cardinals
- Week 2: Thursday, Sept. 15 vs. Chargers
- Week 3: Sunday, Sept. 25 at Colts
- Week 4: Sunday, Oct. 2 at Buccaneers
- Week 5: Monday, Oct. 10 vs. Raiders
- Week 6: Sunday, Oct. 16 vs. Bills
- Week 7: Sunday, Oct. 23 at 49ers
- Week 8: BYE
- Week 9: Sunday, Nov. 6 vs. Titans
- Week 10: Sunday, Nov. 13 vs. Jaguars
- Week 11: Sunday, Nov. 20 at Chargers
- Week 12: Sunday, Nov. 27 vs. Rams
- Week 13: Sunday, Dec. 4 at Bengals
- Week 14: Sunday, Dec. 11 at Broncos
- Week 15: Sunday, Dec. 18 at Texans
- Week 16: Saturday, Dec. 24 vs. Seahawks
- Week 17: Sunday, Jan. 1 vs. Broncos
- Week 18: Date TBD at Raiders
More NFL Coverage:
• Browns Re-Sign Former Pro Bowler Jadeveon Clowney, per Report
• Andrew Whitworth Won’t Shut Door on Possible NFL Comeback
• Giants’ Kadarius Toney Had Minor Knee Surgery, per Report
• Arrowhead Report: Making the Case for Josh Gordon on the Chiefs’ Roster.
For more Kansas City Chiefs coverage, go to Arrowhead Report.